Great rivers traverse the US, and river cruises offer a journey back in time. Follow in the path of Lewis and Clark on the Colombia, Snake and Willamette rivers of the Pacific Northwest. Relive the heyday of the great steamships of the Mississippi. Venture on its tributaries through the US Midwestern states. Explore the beauty of the St. Lawrence River and chart a course along the inland waterways of the East Coast of the US.
Here’s a sampling of river cruise lines operating on rivers in the US:
- American Cruise Lines Coastal and inland waterways of New England, Alaska, the Pacific Northwest, the Mississippi River system, and the Southeast.
- American Queen Steamboat Company Mississippi; Ohio; Tennessee; Columbia; Snake
- French America Line Mississippi, Red, Arkansas, Ohio, Illinois, Cumberland, Tennessee
- St. Lawrence Cruise Lines St. Lawrence
- UnCruise Adventures Columbia, Snake, Willamette
- Victory Cruise Lines Great Lakes, Canada and New England
While in South America, the amazing Amazon winds its way through an exotic landscape unlike anywhere else on earth.